Onsite Acoustic Measurement - $300/room
If you live in the Greater Nashville Area, and you would prefer a personal visit, we offer Onsite Acoustic Measurement. Although measuring your own space can provide similiar results, often it is more accurate to have us obtain a greater level of acoustic and dimensional detail from your space. While we do require a non-refundable deposit to schedule your appointment, we allow you to use this deposit as a credit toward purchasing Audio Virtue Acoustic treatment within six month of our onsite appointment. If you live outside of the Greater Nashville Area, we may travel to your localation with the appropriate travel expenses covered in the deposit.
- Acoustic Room Analysis by Senior Acoustic Designer
- Onsite Measurement & 3D Model of RoomRoom
- Acoustic Treatment Recommendations Report
- Know Where To Install Specific Acoustic Treatment
- Phased Purchasing Plan – Purchase Whole Room or in Segments
- Quick Turnaround Time (1-2 Business Days)
Onsite Monitoring Consultation - $550/room
Want to ensure the best placement and setup on your speakers and sub(s) in your critical listening space? Schedule a Monitoring Consultation with Audio Virtue Acoustics. The consultation takes 1 - 2 hours and covers speaker and sub placement, leveling, calibration, time alignment and more. Customers comment on that their rooms instantly feel more tight and accurate, especially in lower freqencies. Since your room itself is the largest contribution of how your room sounds, ensure that your are reproducing sound in your room from the best possible position, and that your mixing position is in harmony with your speaker placement and distrubition of room modes.
- Evaluation of Current Conditions
- Acoustic Room Response Measurements
- Proper, Laser Measured, Speaker & Sub Placement
- Proper, Laser Measured, Listening Position
- Speaker/Sub Level Calibration
- Speaker/Sub Time Alignment
- Adjustment of Speaker EQ System (If Available)
Onsite Noise Measurement - $350/room
It can be hard to solve a noise problem without knowing what you're dealing with. Many have been disappointed and frustrated with purchasing expensive soundproofing products that simply don't work. Sometimes the issue is false advertising but other times it's simply the wrong product for the job. Our Onsite Measurement service gives your critical information into the characteristics of the noise source, the limitations of the current barrier construction (walls/doors/window/etc), and help guide you to a more suitible and effective noise control solution.
- STC (Sound Transmission Class) and Other Sound Isolation Measurements
- Full Sound Spectrum Noise Measurements
- Recommended Noise Control Products