Onsite Acoustic & Structural Measurement
If you live in the Greater Nashville Area, and you would prefer a personal visit, we offer Onsite Acoustic and Structural Measurement. Although measuring your own space can provide similar results, often it is more accurate to have us obtain a greater level of acoustic and dimensional detail from your space. If you live outside of the Greater Nashville Area, we may travel to your location with the appropriate travel expenses covered.
- Acoustic Room Analysis by Acoustician Zac Marcengill
- Onsite Structural Measurement & 3D CAD Scan of Room
- Emailed Report With Detailed of Onsite Visit and Any Other Applicable Details, Product Links, etc.
Onsite Monitoring Consultation
Want to ensure the best placement and setup on your speakers and sub(s) in your critical listening space? Schedule a Monitoring Consultation. The consultation takes 1 - 2 hours and covers speaker and sub placement, leveling, calibration, time alignment and more. Clients comment that their room instantly feels tighter and accurate, especially in lower frequencies. Since your room itself is the largest contribution of how your room sounds, ensure that you are reproducing sound in your room from the best possible position, and that your mixing position is in harmony with your speaker placement and distribution of room modes.
- Evaluation of Current Conditions
- Acoustic Room Response Measurements
- Proper, Laser Measured, Speaker & Sub Placement
- Proper, Laser Measured, Listening Position
- Speaker/Sub Level Calibration
- Speaker/Sub Time Alignment
- Adjustment of Speaker EQ System (If Available)
Onsite Noise Control Consultation
It can be hard to solve a noise problem without knowing the specifics of how sound transmits through individual structures. Many have been disappointed and frustrated with purchasing expensive soundproofing products that promise to be the solution, but simply don't work. Sometimes the issue is false advertising but other times it's simply the wrong product for the job. Our Onsite Noise Control Consultation service gives you critical information into the characteristics of the noise source, the limitations of the current barrier construction (walls/doors/window/etc), and provides solutions for effective noise control that provide the best performance at the highest ROI.
- STC (Sound Transmission Class) Measurements and Full Sound Spectrum Noise Measurements (if needed)
- Onsite Discussion and Eduction of the best Noise Control Products and Construction Methods
- Emailed Report with Onsite Discussion Details, Product Links, Etc.