Room Treatment Analysis - $Free
Get free, custom, quick acoustic room analysis from our founder and senior acoustic designer Zac Marcengill. With a few easy room measurements and photos, we analyze your room, provide a report with our findings, and recommend calculated acoustic treatment with our phased purchasing plan. Combined with our EZ Install Technology, we offer the most confidence in purchasing and easiest to install acoustic treatment on the market.
- Acoustic room analysis by senior acoustic designer (not salesmen)
- More concise info than you’ll find on a forum or Youtube
- Know what you need and where to install it (no guessing)
- Purchase full room treatment package or one phase at a time
- Quick turnaround time (1-2 Business Days)
3D Acoustic Modeling Analysis - Starting at $2.99/sqft
Take a step deeper into the acoustic characteristics and sonic issues of your room with 3D Acoustic Modeling Analysis. Analyzing your room via a 3D model provides more info and a more accurate prediction for better treatment recommendation. Visualize recommended treatment in your room via lifelike renderings before you purchase. Finally, we'll send you a set of treatment installation drawings to know exactly where to install your treatment.
- More In-Depth Acoustic Room Analysis Included (see above)
- 3D room analysis by senior acoustic designer (not a salesman)
- Visualize pro renderings of your treatment before purchasing
- Installation Drawings to know exactly where to install treatment
- Quick turnaround time (5-7 business days)
Acoustic Computational Software - Starting at $5.99/sqft
Where are the speakers and subs placed? Where is the listening position? How are the walls and ceiling constructed and how do they absorb and reflect different frequencies? What about vaulted ceilings or irregular-shaped rooms? We use Olive Tree Lab Acoustical Computation Software to calculate the most comprehensive calculations available. Unlike some other acoustic software, OTL calculates room modes which are critical to understanding smaller rooms. With OTL, we can analyze any room's frequency response (even before it's built), find potential acoustic issues, predict a range of scenarios, and make recommendations regarding construction, noise control, and acoustic treatment.
- Most In-Depth Acoustic Room Analysis Available
- Includes 3D Modeling, Renderings, and Treatment Install Drawings
- Design by Senior Acoustic Designer (not a salesman)
- Purchase with Confidence, Backed by OTL Software Analysis
- Quick Turnaround Time (7-10 Business Days)
Option #1: Hand-drawn drawings of your room including Length, Width, Height of rectangle rooms, and any other applicable measurements. Include door and window sizes, as well as door and window measurement to the closest corner.
Option #2: Architects Blueprints of Your Room including the information above.
Option #3: Canvas 3D Room Scan - iPhone and iPad app that captures a 3D model of your space then converts it into a CAD file emailed to you. Simply add the scan file to our Free Acoustic Room Report Form. App is free and scan is currently $0.15 / sq ft.
Option #1: Take clear, bright photos of all walls in the room, ensuring that the ceiling is visible in wall photos. Should only need about 4 photos, one per wall. Photo can be added to our Free Acoustic Room Report Form as attachments. Keep photo size down as file attachment maximum is 35MB.
Option #2: If you scan your room with Canvas, the 3D scan will be reprocessed in color as a service included with the 3D scan. This will effectively serve as your photos but in some cases it may be best to send photos as a backup.
Submit Room Info
Complete our Free Acoustic Room Report Form so we can provide the best acoustic room analysis possible. Ensure that you take your time and complete the form entries with detail.Submit Your Room Info Now
Multi #1 Songwriter / Composer / Multi-Instrumentalist
Founder of Mason Music Studios - Birmingham, AL
Founder of Traega Entertainment
Director of A&R at Soundstripe
Erin Guglielmo - Administrative Assistant